This committee has been led by staff from the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Recovery Services and includes partners from the following agencies:
- Ohio Department of Education
- Ohio Department of Youth Services
- Ohio Department of Health
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities
- Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
In addtion, other community partners participate on the committee. These include: Youth and Family members with lived experience, National Alliance on Mental Illness Ohio, Ohio Citizen Advocates, Ohio Domestic Violence Network, YouthMOVE Ohio, Parent Advocacy Connection, and OSU Collegiate Recovery Cmmunity.
Jade and her mother traveled to Columbus to attend this month's OICY meeting. Jade participated in a workgroup session regarding social media. Beth participated in a workgroup session regarding education.
YouthMOVE Ohio is in the process of identifying parent and youth representatives to regularly participate in OICY to assist with youth and family voice initiatives.